In this world, every person chooses different role as per his / her choices towards particular situation. What I feel is, it is important to voice my opinion in all the events/actions/happenings around me. Specially for the events that I think will impact me directly or indirectly, in short term or long term.
My failure to do so is nothing but behavior similar to millions of by-standers who prefer to just watch wrong things/crimes happening in front of them and be happy out it by saying "Thank god! Its not me."
With this thought I had started this blog few years ago but somehow corporate life and other priorities somehow had taken me away from this. Now this is second attempt to come back at this and hopefully more regularly this time. :)
- Abhisule
My failure to do so is nothing but behavior similar to millions of by-standers who prefer to just watch wrong things/crimes happening in front of them and be happy out it by saying "Thank god! Its not me."
With this thought I had started this blog few years ago but somehow corporate life and other priorities somehow had taken me away from this. Now this is second attempt to come back at this and hopefully more regularly this time. :)
- Abhisule

No comments:
Post a Comment